If you are a resident of 1700 Geddes:
Wireless Internet service is provided in the basement lounge area of the building only.
- You should connect to the network called 1700Geddes Guest.
- There is no password to connect to the network required.
- If you are unable to connect, please call 734-531-0148 for assistance.
All properties other than 1700 Geddes:
We do not provide nor do we support wireless connectivity. If you have a wireless router in your apartment and are unable to connect to the Internet, please follow the steps below:
- Disconnect your router from the Ethernet outlet and connect your computer directly to the outlet.
- Turn off the wireless radio in your computer.
- If this resolves your problem you must contact the manufacturer of your wireless equipment. CIC will be unable to help you with your router.
- If you are unable to connect when plugged straight into the Ethernet connection and your wireless radio is turned off, call: 734-531-0148.